UK DISTRIBUTOR FOR OSMOSEA WATERMAKERS
1. This policy (together with our terms of website use) and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we Marine Energy Systems, with a registered office at C2, Apollo Court, Neptune Park, Plymouth, PL4 0SJ United Kingdom will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.marineenergy.system for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
2. YOUR INFORMATION
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. This could include information collected from online forms, including personal data.
All information supplied to us will be processed solely for the purpose for which it was intended and for which consent was received. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
3. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
· send you our newsletters from time to time.
· ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
· provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
· notify you about changes to our service.
4. If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, you can contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
6. DATA STORAGE
· All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
· We take your privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
· We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
· To any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets.
· If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
· This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
· You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
To meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of £20.00.